Thursday, March 8, 2012

Elmo Birthday Banner

Good morning everyone!

Here's one more project I need to share from the Elmo birthday party over the weekend.  This is a banner I hung on the windows that are behind my kitchen table, where we had the cake & cupcakes set up.


Sorry the picture isn't the greatest!  It's hard enough to photograph banners, but this one is even more challenging because of where it's at--these windows in my kitchen face the west, so the lighting is never good for taking a picture right there!  Here's one more view.


Here's a close up of one of the Elmo panels.  The kids got a huge kick out of this!!


Don't forget, tomorrow night, Friday March 9, is the My Pink Stamper Pink-alicious Blog Hop at 8:00 PM!!!  We'd love to have you join us!  Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Cardstock from Stampin Up
Real Red, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango
Elmo banner cut from Elmo's Party at 7.5
Sentiment cut from Sesame Street Font at 3.75

8 comments:

  1. That banner is too adorable!!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The banner is so cute Missy!! You really out did yourself on everything for your little guys party!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job on all of the projects and I am sure your son and friends loved your efforts! The banner is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!!! My daughter would love this because she adores Elmo! And thank you for the advice on the photo collages! I went to her site and downloaded a couple and they were perfect for what I was looking for! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a banner girl, so this project was soo up my alley! I love it and it is super sweet and done to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your banner is just the cutest Missy! You did such a wonderful job on your party decorations:) You didn't leave out a thing! I am sure you had the best party ever! Thanks for sharing all your projects and for the great inspiration you give us!
    Sherrie K
    http;//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missy, this is the cutest Banner. Elmo looks like he is stretching his arms around everyone. The kids have to love it. Looks great!

    Dee B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!! I love reading them!!!